Friday, September 12, 2008

Just something...

January 5, 2007



Who are ‘they?’ If one listens and observes for only a few hours many culture quirks and ‘foe paus?’(spelling)  can be found. It’s kind of fun actually.  We are weird as Americans.  No, we are weird as People.  No again.  We are INTERESTING.  Right?  Sure!  

It’s the New Year and time for new, or old, goals. The majority of people’s case, old goals; as for me, some new and some old.  There is always the goal to loose weight, which someday I will accomplish!  And this year I want to become a better writer, because I am suppose to.  I am also trying to work on scheduling my day. My day and Kaia’s day and soon to be new baby boy’s day.  As I was thinking about schedules I wondered if they are really good for me if my schedule consisted of pretty much the same thing every day.  I think it would point out to me how monotonous life can become when one is at home all day…with children and a husband to take care of.  I suppose the work force probably feels the same way.  That is why VACATIONS were invented.

Wait...I am part of the work force.

Did I mention I love Vacations?