Friday, September 12, 2008

Ah the never ending battle

January 29, 2007


Why is it so hard for people to eat healthy?  I suppose when I say people, I really mean me…and Jared…and therefore my children.  Like today I decided to eat smaller portions.  That went well when meal time came, but the problem laid in-between meals.  Cookies, candy, snacks (not the nuts and berries kind).  Sugar, it’s an addictive.  I suppose sugar in moderation is ok.  It better be ok! Anyhow, who eats it in moderation all the time? People who don’t eat it, don’t have a problem with over-eating it. Ever.  Seriously.  You have to NEVER eat it in order to NEVER over eat it.  Even the most controlled sugar dieter binges on sugar ever now and again. So again, never eat it.  I wonder if quitting sugar is like quitting smoking.  Hard stuff.