Thursday, March 10, 2011

March 9, 2011

Wow. I have a moment to myself. I stared at the floor for a minuite. House, clean. Candle, burning. Music, romancing me. So, with nothing to do I am drawn here, to the computer, to write...something. Today, there is something to be said for persistance, faith, belief and a dream. When it seems like all odds are against the dream, when it looks as though it just won’t be what was desired, time passes and a dreamer keeps hold. The dreamer pushes, continues to create and to hope. So today is that day, the day the dream came to being. A moment to celebrate, and reflect on what it took. Time, patientce. That one is the hardest for me. Usually when I want someting, I want it bad and NOW. And, oh man! When I don’t get it, I deem my dream unworthy. My God given ability to create, faulty. But I learned today that patience, it really is a virtue. Happines to that dreamer who’s dream has begun to be real. And I hope we know, we can all be as jovial!